Despite not writing on this blog since last September, I have just found out that my mum has still been checking every week, just to see if there are any updates on her gorgeous granddaughter on this little blog of no importance! (Which is now 2 gorgeous granddaughters plus another granddaughter, courtesy of my brother and his wife)
In fact, I hadn't even told her that I had started writing it again. I only found out that she still read it when she sent me a text saying 'Great to read your blog again Lou. Really enjoyed it'.
Please Note: We do have other means of communication as we do talk each week on the phone and see each other regularly too! My poor mum has not been denied information since last September!!
Such a show of dedication means that that this officially makes my mum the best Mum and Nanny in the world!!!
PS: Mum - there is another post on the way but it is taking a while to write in between the constant feeding, nappy changes, getting Anna some tea, rare occasions of sleep etc
No comments:
Post a Comment