Ever since returning from Finland, life seems to have gone at 90 MPH. Anna started the playschool the week after we returned and we put house on the market (which has resulted in a lifetime of cleaning the house, walking Anna to school and back again and playing catch-up in the times in-between!!)
However, none of this is an excuse for letting the blog get ignored.
Therefore, if there is anyone still out there who still checks into this blog every once in a while, I can only apologise and promise that I will try to do better from now on. If nobody is reading this (got bored of looking and finding nothing written), I can only hope that a grown-up version of Anna is, one day, reading this and appreciating it! Unfortunately, a lot of the posts will now be written with the benefit of hindsight and from memory of something that happened quite a while ago but for, Anna's sake, I will try to include as much as possible and will also try to catch up as fast as possible!
2 comments:
I still look at this every week or so for updates. Usually more in hope than in expectation mind... (tee hee)
Thank you Matthew!!!!!!! I honestly thought nobody was reading this anymore! You couldn't blame them! As for the expectation - I am sure that the expectation is far greater than the actual discovery of a post once you have read it! Oh well, I suppose it gives you some vague idea of what is going on back here! Thank you!!!!
Post a Comment