Wednesday, 24 March 2010

Growing Up Fast

I present you with some pictures of Anna, looking far too grown up in her (pre-)school uniform.

This is exactly the same uniform as proper Primary school except the tree logo is a hand-drawn version created by one of the pre-school children and has a smiley face too!

I confess to being one of those soppy uncool mothers who had a silent tear roll down her face when I saw my daughter looking like a little girl and all traces of babyhood gone (including nappies. My daughter is now using a toilet. I will write a blog about it soon.)

Where has the time has gone?? (Sounding even older than I am!!)

3 comments:

PaperDolly Lynn said...

Wow! and Wow Again! and the toilet! Isn't it a shame that we can't clone a version of our children at particularly lovely ages so we would have several versions running around at the same time?

Unknown said...

Awww louise, she does look so grown up! How does a simple jumper with a school logo do that to our little ones...bless her

PaperDolly Lynn said...

You are going to need a new name for the blog soon as the little tiny girl it was for when it was named has now blossomed!