Has it really been a year since Anna's last birthday???
Doesn't time fly when you are having fun!
It has been a momentous us year. Anna was bridesmaid... twice! She has started pre-school, flown on a plane for the very first time, been to another country (not that Anna really noticed!), gained her very first cousin and numerous other events that will come flooding back as soon as this post goes public.
I fear that this blog post will simply be a repeat of last birthday's blog post. However, sometimes, the sentiment needs to be said and shouted aloud for the whole world to hear.
So another year has sped by and, with each passing year, our darling daughter becomes even more beautiful, clever, funny, thoughtful, mischievous, cheeky and just gorgeous beyond belief. Every year, I find myself just gazing and wondering at how my daughter is growing up and how much happiness she brings, to lots of different people for lots of different reasons. She continues to wow everyone, no matter where she goes and, as her Grandad Peter said only a few weeks ago, 'Anna makes everyone love her, no matter where she goes'.
As for her Mummy (and Daddy)... I love her so much that I never thought possible. She is my world and everything in it and she makes me so very proud on a daily basis.
Happy Birthday Darling Anna.
1 comment:
a big happy birthday to Anna! Have a fab day x
Post a Comment